Electronic Environment’s recommends Packet Power Data Center Power Monitoring; Packet Power provides the easiest, most cost-effective way to capture detailed data center power monitoring information for both single-site and large multi-facility operations. You will be able to gain insight into what is driving growth in energy consumption by viewing usage based many criteria such as application, end customer, circuit, power phase, etc.. Easily see data center hot spots and show power usage mapped across a facility in real time. Set alerts on power or temperature triggers.
Data Center Temperature Monitoring & Power Monitoring Made Easy
The Packet Power solutions installs without electricians or the need to remove existing equipment. All monitoring devices utilize Packet Power’s self-configuring wireless network to communicate instantly with each other, keeping the need for IP addresses to just two per site. Use the Paket Power software or integrate the power and temperature data into your existing operations management systems. And you can easily start small and grow over time.
- Seamlessly integrates data center power monitoring hardware, wireless network, data analysis and reporting
- Wireless monitoring devices
- Smart Power Cables incorporate precise data center temperature monitoring and data center power monitoring into a power cord format. Available in 10 amp to 100 amp sizes certified for use in Australia, Canada, the EU, the US and S. Africa
- Environmental monitors that provide an easy-to-install wireless monitoring solution for capturing detailed temperature and relative humidity data
- Uses a secure 900-Mhz wireless mesh network optimized for the challenging wireless conditions found in data centers
- Application software
- Data Hub connects the wireless monitoring devices to your existing application via SNMP.
- Packet-Power-Power-Manager makes it easy to position power and temperature monitoring devices in the data center, show a real-time power and heat map, manage alerts and customize reports.
- Power Manager utilizes a cloud-computing infrastructure that minimizes on-site IT resource requirements and provides access to data via web portals, reports or other applications.
Interested in learning more about the Packet Power Data Center Temperature Monitoring & Power Monitoring Solution, take a look at our Data Center Power Monitoring Made Easy on-demand webinar –Contact us to talk with one of our data center experts – email: email@example.com or call 800.342.5332.