Data Center Energy Efficiency and Cooling Solutions
The 21st century has given birth to a boom in the digital information industry, which in turn has created an explosive demand for data centers and the electricity needed to fuel them. According to the Natural Resources Defense Council, data centers in the USA consumed roughly 91 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2013, or the equivalent of $9.5 billion in energy expenses. Simply put: our power-hungry data centers come at no small cost. Correctly managing power and cooling issues in your critical environment can enable you to maximize energy efficiency and reduce your operating expenses—all while maintaining uptime in your mission-critical facility.
Electronic Environments’ server room cooling and energy efficiency solutions include:
- Maintenance tuning of your current critical equipment
- Replacement of old, worn-out equipment such as CRAC and UPS systems with new, high-efficiency units
- Intelligent data center cooling options
Our energy efficiency service team has the industry expertise, technical knowledge and solutions for improving energy efficiency while maintaining or improving the reliability of your critical IT environment. Not sure what you need to improve your data center efficiency? Contact us today for a data center assessment – we can help you:
- Lower your utility usage and costs
- Improve performance and reliability
- Meet green initiatives and energy regulations
Server Room Cooling Solutions:
Demand Based Cooling™ – Dynamic and highly scalable managed airflow distribution
- Comprehensive thermal management of data centers.
- Increased reliability & redundancy
- Up to 30% energy savings on cooling
Thermostatically controlled air movers
- Move chilled data center air precisely where it is needed the most.
- Both underfloor and overhead air movers
- Directs cooling to specific racks
- Reduces HVAC energy costs and enhances redundancy
- Simple installation- no interruptions
Brush sealed raised floor grommets
- Plugs up holes in your raised floor while reducing energy cost.
- Increases under floor air pressure
- Reduces HVAC energy costs
- 25% savings over competition
- Simple and inexpensive installation
Data Center Power & Temperature Monitoring
- Provides the easiest, most cost-effective way to capture detailed power and temperature information for both single-site and large multi-facility operations.
- Deploy quickly and at a fraction of the cost of smart PDUs or branch circuit monitoring
- Extend the useful life of power-constrained data centers
- Quantify energy efficiency savings
- Correctly allocate energy costs
- Avoid power and temperature-related outages
Data Center Humidification
Ultrasonic Humidifiers can help you obtain significant direct energy savings and reduced equipment sizing.
To obtain additional information about our computer room cooling and energy efficiency solutions or to schedule a data center assessment, call us at 800-342-5332 or email: email@example.com. You may also be able to take advantage of utility rebates, check out our article to learn more or take a look at the widget below to find incentives in your area.